And yet another translation of Jeanette Winterson's Written on the Body:
1. Don’t let it rain.
2. Send tree roots into deep ground.
3. Grow them fingers.
4. Give them razors, and find a water-fat artery.
5. Find a secret code written on the body.
6. Adjust the light so you can see.
7. Build a rocket, or a digger and go two hundred miles from the surface of the earth.
8. Suspend the laws of gravity.
9. Read this story.
10. Blow up walls.
11. Polish windows into telescopes.
12. Bring the cosmos into a small room.
13. Decorate with walls with solar flares.
14. Read the world one wall to the next.
15. Pack up the world, so that it fits in a satchel with the sun.
17. Try to find happy.
18. Try to find endings.
19. Find an open field.
20. Strip and split loose here.